Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
frank_r
visitor
- Joined
- Jun 20, 1971
- Messages
- 639
- Reaction score
- 40
Hallo Toganm,
Your question:
"Frank, could you please reference where you find that hex. 54 is kidneys according to the Chinese clock of acupuncture."
There are two cycles where you can put the chinese clock on . The first more fysical cycle of the moon. Hexagram 24- 14-19-11-34-43-1-44-33-12-20-23 and 2. There are some book where the have this connection like the I Ching of Hua Ching Ni. Starting with Gb- Liv- lu-Li- St- Sp-Ha-Si-Bl-Ki-Pe and 3W.
And the second one is the cycle of the nuclaer hexagrams. With starting Gb etc. 27-23-39-53-37-44-28-43-38-54-40-and 24.
I will try to get a picture in, hopefully i manage I'm not such a computer miracle.
Why trigram earth is kidney I tell you next time
Best Wishes Frank R
Your question:
"Frank, could you please reference where you find that hex. 54 is kidneys according to the Chinese clock of acupuncture."
There are two cycles where you can put the chinese clock on . The first more fysical cycle of the moon. Hexagram 24- 14-19-11-34-43-1-44-33-12-20-23 and 2. There are some book where the have this connection like the I Ching of Hua Ching Ni. Starting with Gb- Liv- lu-Li- St- Sp-Ha-Si-Bl-Ki-Pe and 3W.
And the second one is the cycle of the nuclaer hexagrams. With starting Gb etc. 27-23-39-53-37-44-28-43-38-54-40-and 24.
I will try to get a picture in, hopefully i manage I'm not such a computer miracle.
Why trigram earth is kidney I tell you next time
Best Wishes Frank R